I think it is a great way of getting a first taste of the approach to personality derived from the work of Carl Jung and looking at your personality is an essential element of building up the picture of who you are prior to making a career change.
The iPersonic online personality test divides people up into four personality dimensions which reflect our perceptions, thought process, feelings and behaviour.
As with MBTI, these are deemed to be inborn so when you identify your natural preferences and find work that allows you to use them, you will find yourself feeling comfortable and ‘at home’.
The four dimensions
- The Energy Dimension: Extraversion versus Introversion
- The Information Dimension: Sensing versus Intuition
- The Decision Dimension: Thinking versus Feeling
- The Action Dimension: Perceiving versus Judging
Using all the different ways you can combine these 4 dimensions results in a total of 16 iPersonic Personality Types. These are listed below with a brief summary of each:
If you think these sound like you, then I suggest you try the FREE online personality test that iPersonic has created.
- You don’t need to register to take the test
- It takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- You get immediate and accurate results
- You can also get personalized career and life advice
- It has been used by millions of people in over 80 countries
Want more detail?
If the results of the iPersonic online personality test ring true for you, you might like to consider their more detailed profiles, available for each of the 16 types.
I can strongly recommend these as they provide detailed information to help you fully understand what your profile means for your career, your relationships and your life in general.
iPersonic Career Profile
- Are you really satisfied with your career situation?
- Do you know your strengths and weaknesses?
- Which would be the ideal career choice for your personality type?
Your 90 page Career Profile will help you to discover your best career choice.
It deals with all facets of professional development, job and career and is personalized for your individual iPersonic personality type.
As in all other areas of your life, your personality plays a decisive role in the things you enjoy or don’t enjoy. It plays a role in why you are more successful in a particular area with less effort and why some areas might be more difficult for you and require more effort.
Identifying your personality along with your skills, interests and values will help you to find a more satisfying and rewarding career – and I expect this is probably what brought you to the How To Change Careers website in the first place!
iPersonic Relationship Profile
- Would you like to live a loving, fulfilling relationship?
- Is it time to start solving your relationship problems?
- Or are you looking for a your perfect soulmate?
Your Relationship Profile will help you to find happiness in love, simply by analyzing your love type and creating your personal relationship strategy.
Your Relationship Profile is tailored to your iPersonic personality type. You will learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your iPersonic type in love.
You will find out which personality types would be a good match for you. And you will understand what it takes to live a happy long-term relationship.
iPersonic Life Coach
- Your personal guide to happiness!
- Discover and develop your building blocks for happiness
- Start living your personal, happiness-supporting lifestyle
Your 60-page iPersonic LifeCoach eBook has been written to help you understand the latest scientific knowledge on happiness and how this relates to different personality types.
The ebook presents a series of strategies for happiness and you will learn exactly what their significance is for your own personality type.
If the strategies are ones you have been using all along, then the information presented here will help you to benefit from it in your life even more. If the strategies are new and unfamiliar to you then you will see how you can adopt new approaches to achieving happiness in the context of your own personality preferences and you will also see where your profile might lead to you experiencing challenges in learning to behave in different ways.
Basically it is a personalised toolkit to leading a happier life. That sounds like a worthwhile read to me!
It all begins with you taking the 5 minute quiz, so click the banner below to pop on over to the iPersonic website now and give their free online personality test a try.