Use Personality Assessment To Help Find The Job For You
- Are you trying to make a career change but are struggling to find your new direction?
- Have you assessed your skills and interests, but still feel that you are none the wiser about your career?
- Do you want to know more about what makes a job or career the right one for you?
- Do you know a little about MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®) and your personality but want to understand more about how that can help you to make real career choices?
If the answer to these is Yes, then Know Your Personality, Know Your Career will help you.
Know Your Personality, Know Your Career
Use MBTI® to discover the secret to making
a successful career change
Know Your Personality, Know Your Career focuses on helping you to understand your personality with the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® and then relating that understanding to your career choice.
It is just what you need as you travel the road of discovery that career change takes you down.
You get to understand more about yourself and at the same time begin to see how you can use that understanding to make a career choice that will mean going to work will be something to look forward to instead of drudgery.
Can understanding your personality really make so much difference to how you plan your career?
Yes, it can!
I have worked as a Career Coach for over 20 years now and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® is one of my all time favourite tools for helping people gain valuable insights to help them with their career decisions.
With MBTI® you can discover:
- Why your current job is frustrating, boring or exhausting
- Why you get on with some colleagues and not with others
- What alternative careers may be a better match for you
- How you can best approach your search for a new job
When you have read Know Your Personality, Know Your Career you will:
- Know more about MBTI®, where it originates and how it was developed
- Understand what is meant by preferences
- Be able to make an initial assessment of your own type
- Read information about each of the 16 MBTI® types
- See what your individual preferences mean in relation to your work
- Know how you can use MBTI® to help you with your career choice
- Realise where MBTI® can help and where it cannot provide all the answers
In addition, for each of the 16 MBTI® types you get:
- a snapshot summary of your defining qualities
- a quick overview of what your preferences mean for you at work
- a checklist of themes related to your type to help you assess career ideas you are considering
- a list of specific career ideas that may be worth investigating
And for those of you who want to continue your exploration of your personality in more depth, there is also the opportunity to take the full, official MBTI® assessment.
MBTI® and Careers
MBTI® is a great tool for helping you to make a career choice or change that will be right for you, and I believe that it often gives you insights into your career options that other career choice exercises don’t.
However, if you want to be really thorough in your career change planning, I still recommend that MBTI® is used alongside other career assessment exercises.
An additional benefit you get with this ebook is that I also link you back to different sections of my website where you will find further exercises to help you take a really all round view of your career.
So if you use this ebook in conjunction with the How To Change Careers website, you will have a much clearer idea of who you are, what you want n your career and how you can make it happen.
Don’t just take my word for it
Read what some recent readers had to say about Know Your Personality, Know Your Career.
Thank you, Cherry.’
I can genuinely recommend it to anyone at a professional impasse or crossroads. ‘
So, What’s It Worth To You
To Find Your Ideal Career?
I want you to be able to access this information easily to help you to make a real breakthrough with your career change this year, so I’ve deliberately kept the price low.
I’m offering you Know Your Personality, Know Your Career
for just $17
Are you ready to unpack the secrets of your personality and make a big step forward with your career change?
Once your payment has been made via the secure PayPal website and I have confirmed receipt of payment (this may take a day or two), you will be taken to a Thank You page where you will be able to download your copy of Know Your Personality, Know Your Career.
Look out for the yellow box on the Thank You page which gives you the link to access your copy! The instructions and download box look like this…
To access your copy of Know Your Personality, Know Your Career, just right click on the link below, select Save Link As… and save to the hard drive on your computer.
Right click here to access your copy of
Know Your Personality, Know Your Career
Obviously the link above is not a live one – it is just to show you what to look out for on the Thank You page once you have purchased your copy!
Don’t stay in that job that is driving you to distraction.
Don’t think ‘I’ll just keep my head down and struggle through another day, week, month in this job I hate’!
Download Know Your Personality, Know Your Career now, and start now to make the changes in your life that you know you need.
And a couple of bonus offers too!
To make it easier for you to make your decision about buying Know Your Personality, Know Your Career, I am making you two special bonus offers.
Free Special Report
As you are clearly interested in personality and how it relates to work and career, I have written a Special Report – Your Personality At Work – which I am only making available, completely free of charge, to those who buy Know Your Personality, Know Your Career.
It gives you an insight into how understanding your personality can help you to work more effectively in your current job, or in any new career you may move into.
- Personality and Decision Making
- Personality and Team Work
- Personality and Time Management
- Personality and Stress
Reading this report with deepen your understanding of your personality and help you in your career whether you make a change or not.
Discover The Work You Were Born To Do
I am also taking the opportunity to introduce you to a free 9 part multi-media e-course from Nick Williams, which will help you to discover the work you were born to do.
Here’s how Nick introduces it…
- Tired of trading your life away in a career that’s devoid of joy & fulfilment?
- Dreaming of quitting your job and taking control of your destiny?
- Craving new opportunities to express your gifts and talents?
- Yearning for more passion, fulfilment and adventure in your life?
- Eager to boost your income and start living life on your own terms?
- Searching for ways to make a meaningful contribution in the world?
I found this e-course really inspirational and I would love to share that with you. You will get access to a 9 part multi-media course full of ideas and encouragement to help you to get up, get out and change your life!
As Nick says, the work you were born to do is out there just waiting for you – all you need to do is to go out and get it!
So grab your copy of Know Your Personality, Know Your Career and at the same time, find out more about how your personality affects you at work and discover the work you were born to do!
That can’t be a bad deal!
MBTI, Myers-Briggs and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc.