- Does your heart sink at the prospect of putting a resume together, especially when you really want that job?
- Does it feel like your resume keeps disappearing down a ‘black hole’ when you make applications?
- Do you find it hard to identify the skills and strengths you have to offer?
- Would you like to have a straightforward, step-by-step guide that will help you to create a great resume?
If the answer to these is Yes, then the Get To YES! Resume Guide is just what you need!
Did you know that most recruiters spend less than 30 seconds looking at the resumes they receive?
That means you have less than 30 seconds to make the right impact and ensure that your resume goes on the ‘yes’ pile.
It’s quite a challenge. Would your current resume pass that impact test?
Don’t worry, help is at hand.
My Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To A Winning Resume is designed to help you craft a resume that will have exactly the kind of impact you want.
Take this opportunity to transform your resume into a promotional tool that will really hit the spot with employers.
Cherry’s guide provides a thorough framework along with detailed mapping of the much shredded item, the resume. Commit yourself to the process she offers with vigour, they don’t come this good very often!’
I’ve been there, done it…
As you will know if you have been browsing round the How To Change Careers website, I have worked in the careers field for over 25 years now.
In that time I have seen hundreds of resumes good and bad and have helped my clients to transform how they present themselves at that crucial first stage of the application process.
Not only have I worked with clients who are preparing resumes, but I have also been on the ‘other side’ as a recruiter and have had the unenviable task of sifting through dozens of written applications, trying to make fair selection decisions.
It can be really hard trying to work out what the candidates are really like and there have been many occasions when I wished I could just have half an hour with some of them to help them present themselves more effectively.
But when you are recruiting, you can only go with what the applicant puts in front of you. You can’t decide who to interview on a hunch – the decision has to be made fairly on the actual evidence you have been given.
And that means many resumes are rejected because they fail to have immediate impact and don’t give the recruiter what they are looking for.
Right from the start I felt confident that I was being guided through a structured process by someone who really knows her stuff. I particularly love the way it combines expert advice with a strong coaching element through all 12 steps, so that you end up with a resume which is not only professional but also a unique reflection of who you are and what you have to offer.’
Karen Knott – Prime Time Business
Deborah Henry-Pollard – Catching Fireworks
Click now to get your copy!
So how will Get To YES! help me?
When you buy the Get To YES! 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume you will get:
A 12 Step Action Guide to walk you through the process of putting your resume together, including…
- Finding out exactly what the recruiter wants
- Identifying what you have to offer
- Being clear about how you match the recruiters’ needs
- Working out which style of resume will be right for you
- Deciding which sections to use to promote yourself effectively
- Discovering how to write convincingly about what you have to offer
- Designing the visual appearance of your resume
You will also get…
- A Check List of Common Resume Errors so you can be sure not to fall into those traps yourself
- Job Analysis Worksheet which will help you tease out the skills you have developed through your work and beyond
- An Action Words Prompt List to ensure that the content of your resume presents you as positively as possible with strong words that have real impact
- A Skills Prompt List to refer to so you can be sure that you haven’t missed your key offering
- An Evidence Record. Proof of your skills makes all the difference and using this will ensure that you can back up your claims
- A Referees Record so you can keep track of the people who are willing to provide glowing references for you
- A Resume Checklist to use once you have drafted your resume to make sure you have got it right
- Advice on what to leave out of your resume so you keep the focus positive and don’t distract the recruiter with irrelevant detail
- A list of Recommended Resources so you can do further reading and research if you so wish
- And many, many more tips and hints to help you get it right!
The Get To YES! Resume Guide is a practical guide that will take you on a step-by-step journey through the process of preparing a winning resume.
At each stage, there are action steps for you to take so that you gradually build up the information you need and assemble a resume that will really catch the recruiter’s eye.
When you have worked through all 12 action steps and followed the additional tips and suggestions, I am onfident that your resume will be a much more effective promotional tool than it was before.
John Williamson – The Wealth Coach
So what’s it worth to you?
As John Williamson, The Wealth Coach has said in his testimonial above, the Get To YES! Resume Guide is ‘worth astronomically more than its very modest price.’
So why am I not selling it for more?
In keeping with the spirit of this whole website, I want you to be able to access this information easily to help you to transform your resume writing and enable you to achieve your career change this year.
That’s why I’ve deliberately kept the price really low.
I’m offering you the Get To YES! 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume jus $17.00
Are you ready to get to work on transforming your resume into a winner and taking a big step towards the career you really want? Well, you can’t say the price is stopping you! At just $17 you really have got nothing to lose!
Just click the button and you can download your copy of Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume right away.
Sonja Adams – Print Junction
Julie Matthias – Just Soe
- Don’t stay in that job that is driving you to distraction.
- Don’t carry on sending in no-hope resumes that waste your time and the recruiters’.
- Don’t put up with yet more rejection letters without even being interviewed.
Download Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume now, and make the changes to your job applications that will make the difference between success and rejection!
Once your payment has been processed via the secure PayPal website, you will be taken to a download page where you will have instant access to Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume.
The delivery process is fully automated and you can download your copy immediately.
Look out for the yellow box on the Thank You page which gives you the link to access your copy!
The instructions and download box look like this…
Get To YES! Resume Guide.
Obviously the link above is not a live one – it is just to show you what to look out for on the Thank You page once you have purchased your copy!
Caroline Aitken, Director, Acorn Communications
And as an extra bonus
I am delighted to be able to offer you an extra bonus when you buy Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume.
Nick Williams, who runs the Inspired Entrepreneur’s Club, has given me permission to share his Power Tools for Building the Possible Dream with you.
Nick co-wrote this with Barbara Winter (author of Making A Living Without A Job) and it is a fantastic shot of inspiration to encourage you follow your dream rather than just do more of what you have always done.
‘Too often we decide to follow a path that is not really our own, one that others have set for us.’
If sending off yet another resume leaves you with a sinking heart and a sense that you could be doing something more than this, take a look at this inspirational ebook to get you thinking about the other possibilities for your life and career.
In it you will read about:
- Nick and Barbara’s own stories of how they built their dreams
- The 16 driving forces of a Dream Builder
- Creating the 6 pillars of Dream Building
- The 5 biggest obstacles for Dream Builders
- Turning your dreams into income – 6 easy ways to start a business
- And much more.
When you pay for your copy of Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume, you will find link to the Power Tools for Building the Possible Dream on the download page.
So to get your hands on both
The Get To YES! Resume Guide
Power Tools for Building the Possible Dream
For just $17
All you have to do is to click on the Paypal button below
My guarantee to you
I believe that this guide offers you great value – and the testimonials on this page show you that others think so too. It gives you 122 pages packed full of information that I know will make a big difference your resume.
But let me make your purchase totally risk free. If you genuinely believe that this is not one of the most comprehensive guides to resume writing you have seen, then just get in touch with me within 30 days of your purchase and I will give you a full refund while you get to keep the book and the bonuses.
So what have you got to lose? Just click the Paypal button below and you will be on the way to a winning resume and a better job.
Get To YES! Your 12 Step Guide To Creating A Winning Resume
Power Tools for Building the Possible Dream
Christine o’Neill – Deja Vu